Anchor Electricals Private Ltd was established in 1963 in Mumbai, Maharashtra in India. Anchor is known for quality low voltage switchgear, lamps, fans, wires and cables. Later, Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd acquired Anchor Electricals Private Ltd in the year 2007. Since then Anchor Electricals Private Ltd is working as a subsidiary of Panasonic. Anchor has been a pioneer in developing and encouraging the utilization of solar power in India. Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd has been awarded the ‘Best Performance in Solar Rooftop Projects for 2018-19. The company is known for making high performance, durable and quality solar panels at affordable prices.
1. Panasonic 450 Watts, Half-Cut, Mono-Crystalline Solar Panel-
- Panasonic 450 Watts, Half-Cut, Mono-Crystalline Solar Panel offers an efficiency of 20.7%
- Panasonic 450 Watt, Solar Panel comes with 9 bus bar technology with a total of 144 cells.
- Panasonic solar panel is certified for static load test (frontside) of 5,400 Pascal and for rear side 3,800 pascal
- Panasonic solar panel comes with a lower temperature coefficient and hence power output isn't that much affected even under low light condition
- More power output even under the low light conditions such as haze, clouds, early and late sun hours
- Panasonic solar panel comes with an IP-68 rating and hence safety of the panel is not compromised even under harsh atmospheric conditions such as storms, rainy etc.,
- Panasonic solar panels for rooftop are highly resistant to PID (Potential Induced Degradation) & hence guaranteed performance for a longer duration
- Panasonic solar panels for solar rooftops are tested for micro crack risks
2. Load supported in 1 kilowatt Solar rooftop system-
- 1 Kilowatt is the basic system with 24 Volts panels and hence inverter selection plays a major role in system design.
- Inverter output (kilowatt) is directly proportional to the product of Power Factor and Inverter capacity (kVA). Hence, higher capacity (kVA) inverter shall be selected to cater the future load growth.
- Waaree Energies WEP 2750 VA/24 Volts off-grid inverter comes with PWM technology and offers output (AC-side) of up to 2250 watts. One advantage with Waaree WEP 2750 VA/24 Volts off-grid inverter is that it can handle maximum 2000 watts solar panel on DC-side.
- Luminous PCU NXT 1.25 kVA, MPPT technology based inverter offers maximum solar panel capacity of 1 kW (1000 Watts) only. Hence, we can connect only 2 numbers of 450 Watt solar panels.
|System Configuration||Total Wattage||Supported Load|
|Panasonic 450 Watt Panel x 2 Nos; Waaree 2750 VA/24 Volts Inverter x 1 Nos; Autobat 120 Ah, LiFePo4 battery||900||Refrigerator-1 Nos, Washing Machine - 1 Nos, LED TV- 1 Nos; LED Light- 5 Nos, Ceiling Fan-4 Nos|
|Panasonic 450 Watt Panel x 3 Nos; Waaree 2750 VA/24 Volts Inverter x 1 Nos; Autobat 120 Ah, LiFePo4 battery||1350||Refrigerator-1 Nos, Washing Machine - 1 Nos, LED TV- 1 Nos; LED Light- 8 Nos, Ceiling Fan-6 Nos, Air Cooler-1 Nos|
|Panasonic 450 Watt Panel x 2 Nos; Luminous PCU NXT 1.25 kVA Inverter x 1 Nos; Autobat 120 Ah, LiFePo4 battery||900||Refrigerator-1 Nos, Washing Machine - 1 Nos, LED TV- 1 Nos; LED Light- 5 Nos, Ceiling Fan-4 Nos|
3. Why LiFePo4 batteries?-
- LiFePo4 battery is made from Lithium Ferro Phosphate compound. They offer 25-30% more backup as compared to regular lead acid batteries and also tend to last longer.
- Fast Charging - Charging times for LiFePo4 batteries is 15-20% lesser as compared to regular lead acid batteries
- Depth of discharge - Depth of discharge of LiFePo4 batteries is in the range of 85-90% whereas it is just 65-70% for lead acid battery. It means even though you are charging lead acid battery fully but getting backup of only 65-70%.
- Longer Life - LiFePo4 battery lasts for 2,500 cycles whereas regular lead acid batteries lasts for 500-600 cycles.
- Life of LiFePo4 is double the life of lead acid batteries. Some studies have suggested that LiFePo4 batteries tend to last for more than 20 years.
- LiFePo4 battery of 90 Ah is equivalent to 150 Ah lead acid battery.
4. Panasonic combo solar panel price for 1 kw in India.
- 1 kilowatt solar rooftop system consist of solar panel of capacity approximately 1 Kilowatt, 1.5-2 kVA inverter and 2-batteries if opted for Off-Grid solar rooftop system.
- Panasonic is having 450 Watt, Half-Cut, Mono-Crystalline solar panel and hence with only 2-panels, we can make 1 kilowatt solar rooftop system. Also, one can go with 3-panels in that case total wattage of the system will be 1350 watts or 1.35 kilowatt
|System configuration||Total System Wattage||Inverter||Price|
|Panasonic 450 Watt Panel x 2 Nos; Waaree 2750 VA/24 Volts Inverter x 1 Nos; Autobat 120 Ah, LiFePo4 battery||900||Waaree 2750 kVA (PWM)||1,59,999|
|Panasonic 450 Watt Panel x 3 Nos; Waaree 2750 VA/24 Volts Inverter x 1 Nos; Autobat 120 Ah, LiFePo4 battery||1350||Luminous 1.25 kVA (MPPT)||1,74,999|
|anasonic 450 Watt Panel x 2 Nos; Luminous PCU NXT 1.25 kVA Inverter x 1 Nos; Autobat 120 Ah, LiFePo4 battery||900||Waaree 2750 kVA (PWM)||1,79,999|
4. Where to buy Panasonic combo solar panel 1 kw system in india
- One can purchase Panasonic combo solar panel 1 kilowatt from Apollo Universe. Apollo Universe is the online solar rooftop store for solar energy products, services and led lights.
- One can simply visit- www.apollouniverse.com in his mobile or computer & select the solar rooftop system as per requirement. Also, one can download our mobile application and get 5% extra discount up to 10,000/-Rs by using "APOLLOANDROID" as promo code at checkout page.
- Click here to know more about Panasonic solar panels, Panasonic combo solar rooftop prices.