Anchor Electricals Private Ltd was established in 1963 in Mumbai, Maharashtra in India. Anchor is known for quality low voltage switchgear, lamps, fans, wires and cables. Now, Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd acquired Anchor Electricals Private Ltd in the year 2007. Since then Anchor Electricals Private Ltd is working as a subsidiary of Panasonic. Anchor has been a pioneer in developing and encouraging the utilization of solar power in India. Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd has been awarded the ‘Best Performance in Solar Rooftop Projects for 2018-19. The company is known for making high performance, durable and quality solar panels at affordable prices.
Panasonic 450 Watts, Half-Cut, Mono-Crystalline Solar Panel-
- Panasonic 450 Watts, Half-Cut, Mono-Crystalline Solar Panel offers an efficiency of 20.7%
- Panasonic 450 Watt, Solar Panel comes with 9 bus bar technology with a total of 144 cells.
- Panasonic solar panel is certified for static load test (frontside) of 5,400 Pascal and for rear side 3,800 pascal
- Panasonic solar panel comes with a lower temperature coefficient and hence power output isn't that much affected even under low light condition
- More power output even under the low light conditions such as haze, clouds, early and late sun hours
- Panasonic solar panel comes with an IP-68 rating and hence safety of the panel is not compromised even under harsh atmospheric conditions such as storms, rainy etc.,
- Panasonic solar panels for rooftop are highly resistant to PID (Potential Induced Degradation) & hence guaranteed performance for a longer duration
- Panasonic solar panels for solar rooftops are tested for micro crack risks