Divisional General Manager, Divisional office Mumbai, Maharashtra Energy Development Agency, on behalf of MEDA (the Employer), invites E-Tender from eligible bidders for “works” include Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning With Five Years Comprehensive Maintenance Contract of Collector Office Mumbai and as described in the tender document on 'Turnkey Contracts' under Tender No: MEDA-DIVMU/Coll-Office/2020-21.
Eligible bidders can upload the Tenders through Maha-e-tender portal of Government of Maharashtra https://mahatenders.gov.in. Total estimate cost is Rs. 13,41,604/- & tender document fee is Rs. 4,500/-. Last date for submission of bids is 06.05.2021 & bids will be opened on 10.05.2021. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) for tender is Rs. 75,000/-. All the necessary payments shall be paid via online portal https://mahatenders.gov.in only.
1. Scope of Work :-
• Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning with five years comprehensive maintenance of Collector Office Mumbai on 'Turnkey Contract' and as described in the tender document.
• Free replacement of defective components of systems within Comprehensive Maintenance period (CMC) of 5 years after commissioning of the project for efficient running of the system.
• The Successful bidder should complete this project in given time to get maximum Incentives to the beneficiary. MEDA will not be responsible if no incentives / less incentive is received to the beneficiary due to delay in project work.
• The bidder shall ensure that SPV power plant should be commissioned within 60 Days from the date of issue of work order. Bid shall be complete and cover all works described in the tender.
• Bidder should obtain the statutory permissions from statutory bodies wherever required for execution of works.
• Partial bid or bid which does not cover the entire scope of the project will be treated as incomplete and not responsive to the terms and conditions of tender are liable to be rejected.
2. Eligibility Criteria:
• Bidder should be manufacturer/ Distributor/Dealer of Solar PV Panels/Power Conditioning unit for Solar Power plant.
•Bidder should provide valid IEC test certificate / report from authorized test centre for the material supplied.
•Executions of work shall be carried out in approved manner as outlined in the technical specification or where not Outline with relevant BEE/BIS/Indian Standard Specification to reasonable satisfaction of the employer.
•Shall have experience of installation and commissioning of 30 kW single and 50 kW cumulative grid-connected roof top net metering system projects.
• Satisfactory certificate along with contact details of concern authority at installation (Beneficiary/Client) is to be submitted to Divisional Office, MEDA Mumbai.
• Overall Average Annual Turnover of the Company/Firm/ Corporation in the last three financial years should be at least Rs. 50 Lacks (Rupees Fifty Lacks only)
3. Tender details:-
|Tender Reference No.||MEDA-DIVMU/Coll-Office/2020-21|
|Tender can be downloaded||From 28/04/2021 18:30 Hrs. to 06/05/2021 at 18:00 Hrs|
|Estimated Cost||Rs. 13,41,604/-|
|Tender document fee||Rs. 4500/- (Inclusive of all taxes)|
|Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)||Rs. 75,000/- (Inclusive of all taxes)|
|Last date & Time for submission of Bid||06/05/2021 at 18:00 Hrs|
|Date & Time of opening Technical Bid||10/05/2021 at 11:00 Hrs|
|Security Deposit||3% of the Project Cost and Demand Draft in favor of Maharashtra Energy Development Agency Divisional Office Mumbai|
|Address for communication and Venue for Tender opening||Divisional General Manager, (Divisional Office Mumbai) Maharashtra Energy Development Agency, 1012-A, 10th Floor, Embassy Centre, Nariman Point Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400021, Phone No: 022 – 22876436, E-mail ID: - email@example.com|